Friday, September 26, 2008

Melbourne: City of Culture.

So yes.
Despite not making any decent blogs, despite buying a nifty new mp3 player which i should've posted, but got too lazy because i was enjoying it too much.

And the ending of Macross, and Special A, and World Destruction, and all those i'm following. I should be making a post of a recap summary of them all too.

Oh well,

So, for a week i'll be going to Melbourne, the capital city of South Australia. I shall be competing there for the Australian University Games, in Fencing, for Foil and Epee.

And like last year, i doubt i'll have net.

But wish me luck ^_^
(especially in epee ^^;; majority of epeeist are tall people >_< ! )
xD

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I didn't realize Special A has an anime. Is it any good?

And yay! You've posted something. I think by now, I've gave up on trying to email. Lol, I have an email to you in the works since back in... oh geez... June? So bad. ._.

Unknown said...

Aie Special A has an anime. its alright, a bit on the cheesy side sometimes, but depending on how fussy and what you're looking for, its alright/bearable. xD
but i haven't read the manga so i can't do any comparison yet.

You gave up on the email? xD that explains why my inbox has been so quiet xD