Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Its been 40 days

Well.. its been 40 days since i started using my MSI U100 Wind.
this was found out because winrar had FINALLY asked me to register xD

i can't believe its been 40 days, seem so long and so short.
My laptop has been treating me well, and its still white ^_^ and the cover lid sticker is still on it XD
problems would mostly be the touchpad sometimes, and i think my fan has gotten loose a bit, it makes a sound sometimes. But dissappears eventually.
Keyboard is now mostly gotten use to too ^_^
i haveyet to get skype to use webcam, but i don't know anyone on skype -_-

the 6 button on the keyboard is still a pain sometimes too *sigh*

i'm still not entirely happy with the 1024x600 but in the end it doesn't bother me too much.

Overall: happy purchase ^_^

((i hear the u120 is suppose to be superior, but i don't think all that much change)

No comments: