Tuesday, March 25, 2014

2011?!!

Has it been three years since my last update on my blog?
What has happened in these three years? Many anime, manga and light novels!

I was wondering if this blog was still active, and lo and behold! It Is!!!

However, as mentioned on the side, I was trying to refocus on what to blog about, and after three years, i THINK i'm getting closer to an answer i might be relatively happy to blog about.

Unfortunately its not a concrete topic, but a variety blog lifestyle with potential of a few themes within.

Interestingly enough, my phrase "Perfect Insanity and an Infinite Realm - Breaking boundaries that hold you down" is still applicable >.>....

Well keep in touch, and this blog, if it still has any viewers or followers, will be slowly be back into life! Like a cycle!! Like how everything works and is!



No comments: