Friday, June 19, 2009

Sony Ericsson w595

Bwhahah!!!!
After waiting about a month now i think?
My phone has FINALLY Arrived.

Photobucket

I can't really give it a proper review yet since i haven't utilised all its functions, however, i have been going through it slightly and moving my contacts from my old Nokia to this Sony Ericsson.
One thing i'll miss is the chinese typing ability :(
*sigh*

S.E have a different interface, and despite already knowing that Nokia's interface is more user friendly, i decide i'll just deal with S.E's slightly more annoying UI(user interface). The number of rings tones, and message tones and themes and pictures are really quite little. Not to mention the ability to modify the menu's and layout is more limited than Nokia. This kind of fustrates me.
But oh well, i'll get use to it eventually.

Aside from that downside, another would be the battery cover. I had originally thought my old Nokia was troublesome. Fine. This one? I fear i might break it xDDDD That was a slight worry when i was trying to put my SIM in. But at least now, this will make me want to take my SIM out less :/
Oh well.

By looking at the photos, you would think the buttons are too small to text, but supringsly, they actually do work without too much problem. My only qualm while texting is that it seems to be lagging. And for any type of speed texting is now moot.

The shake and use functions of the phone are funny though. It'd be great to use it when you're in the mood while listening to music. Alas though, i got my own Sony NWZ-B135F 2Gig player to keep me company xD

After my exams, i'll be more inclined to explore all the features or at least put in better ring tones.
I might decide to change my ring tones, or might use the same old ones. Depends all on my mood, my current mood is asking for a change xD

till then, i should put more time to study and less on procrastinating -_-

anyways, here are the other pics. Not many though.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

No comments: