Monday, June 29, 2009

Swish~ Mix of stuff

Firstly, i've finished my exams!
woot! i just need to pass everything (course wise) >_
so now im' on holz and utterly bored. (with the exception of work) i shall endeavour to do SOMETHING. i might go buy that 20,000 piece puzzle i saw a while ago.
i still need to buy frames for my older puzzles -_-

Aside from that, i'm getting more use to my phone. and now have added more themes.
I have also formatted my wind. it now runs much smoother, however, i'm still have the same problem that sometimes the itnerface reverts back to XP style -_-

Meanwhile, i've also picked up a few other mangas to read. One of them being MedakaBox. Another one to my surprise was Magical Girl Lyrical Nanoha Vivd.
Its set 4 years after the Striker's timeline.
I'm gonna follow this. more nanoha ^_____^

And my only source of Hellsing Ultimate OVA has been shot down ~_~
guuuh *shakes fist*

on the upside, Eden of the East is getting more and more climatic now. It seems the that Takizawa has used a fair amount of aliases and thanks to the Eden system, it's gonna be his potential undoing. As they find the treaded place within the mall. However, i want to see where this goes. How can you blame a man who has lost his memories? Despite doing it himself. And dammit, i want that Global Computer is a dangerous program. And i don't like no.10 & no.7 (think it was these guys). They're working together >_
On a leaving note. i looked into one of my externals, its got 4.5K songs....
~_~
i don't even feel like listening to 1K. let alone 4.5K
not to mention my more recent downloads, i do wonder how many songs i have now in total.
As my main ext hdd. i leave the winrar-ed ones zipped. So we can never get an accurate no until i decide to unzip them all XDDDDDDDDDDD

Till then.

No comments: