Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Future Updates.

I've realised that i actually haven't posted a lot.
So something to look forward to in the nearby future is my posts on
Kara no Kyoukai.
Hellsing Ultimate (OVA 7 is cool!! Seras has AWAKENED!! >D >D >D!!!!! )
Aria (the manga)

Possibly Railgun, Tales of Symphonia, The Five Star Stories(movie).

I might suggest you follow me on GoogleReader. I tend to be more active there, sharing interesting stuff.

But over here, i'm "actively" posting comments and thoughts, where GoogleReader i just share whatever i find interesting. One of them was a Starwars Death Star in WaterMelon mode. XDD and other random news, e.g. Android being ported onto the iPhone, Steven Hawkin's thought on contact with aliens, some guy getting a lifetime ban on iPads, some FailBlog stuff. etc...

So yes, while i've been actually posting less, i'm not actually dead. So keep in touch~

No comments: