Wednesday, August 5, 2009

My Laptop has returned!

Wooot!!!

i had spent my laptop to warranty last week to get a battery replacement.
It had arrived on monday, but no one was home to sign it off. so it got redelivered today.
my first thought afte ri opened the package was
"OMG! THE BOX IS DIRTY!!! >__<!!!!
Yes correct. i am apalled at the handling of of my box. it is now dirty :(
yes, the MSI tapes do ruin the aesthetics. but the black spots on the box is more pressing.

Second. WOOT!! my laptop is now portable! =D
i can resume bringing it to uni. i was almost getting bored at uni with no laptop.
But befor ethat, i need to install all relevant programs.
i had formatted it beforehand.
This is, afterall my 'working' laptop.

my desktop is good for reading manga as usual, problem lies in anime *sigh*
i got no powerful enough computer to watch the (now almost becomming standard) 720p files. *sigh*

I still owe you guys a Eden of the East review.

No comments: