Saturday, July 5, 2008

Day 1: HK

So,

this is the first day i'm in HK.
Before on my comments of arriving here,

let me tell you, i am not made for planes -_-
the smell of it instantly gave me a headache as i walked into the gate.
One good thing was i had a seat all to myself.
I took an airbus 330
tvs on the back of seats, you could play their given games, watch movies/tv on demand, radio too
Either way, i got a major headache from it.

Arrived at HK11pm (1am aust), rode this nice airport train, got home, ate, slept at 1am HK (3am Aust)

Woke up at 7am hk, because i was hungry (9am aust) still tired, still headachy.
anyways, after breakfast i got from downstairs, i got me some essnetials,
i now own sandals at the price of $5AUD.
CHEAP @_@

man aust stuf is so expensive, even food here is so cheap.

Anyways, sometime after lunch, i had taken a walk around Sek Mei (from memory) parts of it is just as i remebered,
after that i came home.
and it IS humid.
i got a sheen of sweat which i've never seen myself got in australia.
that is so friggin cool imo xD
but oh well, hope this humidity wn't get the better of me, it shouldn't anyway afterall, i'm a heat-tolerant type of person.

Anyways, i'll be going down to grab me some more cheap tasty food.

I'll blog whenver i have free time that coincides with this computer's free time. ^_^

see ya around~

~Jalin

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

lol, I can't believe you'd find being able to sweat as something cool. Must be pretty hot over there, huh?

Did you go by yourself? Who are you staying with?

Unknown said...

Lilyes: well, thats coz i generally DON'T sweat xD
the only time i properly sweat like a normal person is when i do fencing.
Its fairly hot i guess, standard temperature with australia 30C.
But the humidity is on the different end of the scale. its currently typhoon season @_@
it rains every day xD

Yea, i went by myself, could only afford one ticket.
Stay with grandma, and uncle and cousin.