Thursday, July 3, 2008

Eve of Departure

These past few days, i've been busy and going and have been generally tired,

My plane is about 15 hours from now, and my car ride to the airport is about 11 hours and i haven't even finished packing and i'm still tired xD

One of the main reasons im' going on this trip is to pay some repsects to family members back there.
Another would be to improve my shoddy chinese(canto)

Anyways, after this post, i'll be trying to get my bearings there and hope that i can leech off some free wireless internet there or visit net cafes or something *sigh*

So untill my possible posting then,
Caoi~

~Jalin

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Would you like to practice Cantonese with me one of these days? My Cantonese pretty much has gone off the deep-end. So sad! Too bad I don't have any relatives in Hong Kong or Canton to spend a summer there to brush up on the language.

Unknown said...

Lilyes: sure, but my accent is still slurred, if u don't mind xD