Thursday, July 17, 2008

HK Day 12: Tea.

Before i go into my normal posting, i'd like to apologise to the people who accessed my photo bucket link to only get a password. I was not aware of this until a friend notified me. I have now set the password. It is "InfiniteRealm" without quotations. It is also case sensitive. Once again my apologies, and many thanks to SiauKia, or recently known as Noogie.

Since now you can access all my uploaded photos, i'll begin today'
s lil adventures.
If you recall from yesterday's post, i had mentioned that the teaware house and the visual arts gallery was closed. Today it was open. Hence. I ventured forth. Once again to Admiralty Station.

Knowing my around (well enough), i quickly entered the tea house. It not only had the different tea wares, it also talked about the history of tea, and the methods to brew them. Via the wisk method, or the seeping method, even the most famous gongfu (thats how you spell it i believe from memory >_<!).

After that, i visited the K.S Lo Gallery, which had some other ceramics and many stamps from ancient times.

Sorry to inform you, but this place also requested no photographing.
Photobucket


AFter that, i decided to venture forth to the visual arts centre.
I wasn't too sure what it was about, but after going through its short and breif gallery i figured it out. Its a centre where you can learn some visual art skills like painting or scultping. The gallery, might've been small but you can feel that the people did put their effort in them, even if they weren't as flash as professionals.

After that, i went back to the downstairs of K.S Lo Gallery, as it had a tea house. I decided to try it out and take my time enjoying it.
Despite the slow pace, and small amount of food variety, i had quite an enjoyable time, especially pouring the tea. I didn't feel like photographing the food, but the dessert looked nice.

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

I even spent there long enough to need a new tray, as my original one got filled up with water.
Photobucket


After that, i went out with my cousin and his friends again at Mong Kok to buy some stuff. at Mong Kok, we had dinner. I also had this coffee milk tea drink. It also made me sleepy....
PhotobucketPhotobucket


Anyways, thats about it.
So don't forget the password, and happy browsing through my pics ^_^

~Jalin

No comments: