Wednesday, July 2, 2008

First Post.

Alrighty~

I finally decided to get a blog instead of actually eventually getting one.
You might be considering "WTF? He's decided on something!"

But since i AM going overseas for a trip soon, i decided i might as well start one. Also, this is a good chance to brush up on my ancient internet skills, afterall, i was around when making webpages was "WOOOAAAAHHHH!!!!! CCCOOOOOOLLLLL MMAAANNNN!!!!!!!!!" etc....

Oh the old days.

So anyway, some of the older reasons for my blogs was "a good way to vent my anger and frustration."
Another was "Invite some arguments and views that i'm not recieving reality, and hoping that i get some good feedback on the world of net where i do meet people who do have enough content and energy to start a debate, or a conversation."
Another was probably; "Use some of that time to state anime. I mean, at least i can increase my so called non-existant useful knowledge of anime and reviews, plus increase my observational analysis skills. And if i get inspired and motivated enough? Learn Japanese well enough 6_6 that'll be the day, if that is to happen i'm definitely gonna go for international job seeking."
And i did have a few others in my mind, except since i was doing some side chatting, i lost my train of thought.
Which might have a been good thing, afterall i CAN ramble quite for a while,
Considering this IS my first post, i do not wish to overload it already and scare potential readers.

So i'll be due-ing out.

Please wish me luck!
I'll be going overseas in 2 days xD

~Jalin

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

[testing] lolz congrats. ^^ i dont think you'll get much of an argument from me though.

helena

Anonymous said...

Congrats on a blog!! I'm actually trying to learn Japanese right now, but it gets more and more difficult each day.