Monday, July 14, 2008

Day 9: HK

As with all sundays, this is my quiet day.
However, i did recieve a call last night saying my shoes are in stock.
so i went this morning at 10, only to realise they open at 12ish.

So i spent the hours playing this drum game on my cousin's DS.

At night, i went with my cousin and his friends for some dinner and a bit of gaming.
I found this building with paintbrushes and decided to take a pic.
Photobucket


I forgot to take a pic of my dessert, so no pics for that.
Aside from that a very quiet day.
Hopefully tomorrow will be more productive.

Plus i'm tired.

~Jalin

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Haha, that's a pretty cute building. How's the cantonese pratice coming along?

Unknown said...

Lilyes: Yea, cute building ^_^
the canto practise? slowly... xD
i can at least remember the word for 'station' and 'estate' now xD